1. No sound from one side/ unilateral headphones without sound
1. Please confirm whether your music is a unilateral channel.
a. If it's connected with a computer, go to the Sound settings and check if it is mono out mode.
b. Try to play different songs with ordinary music Apps.
c. Try to play the same music with another headphone.
2. Please make sure that the audio cable is plugged in properly.
3. Clean the dust or impurity from the plug.
2. Electric current sound, noise or echo
1. Make sure the audio cable is fine and plugged in properly.
2. Clean the dust or impurity from the plug.
3. Plug in a few more times, try both cables or the other cables that fit the headphone. If one of the cable is good, it proves that there is no problem with the headphone speaker. You might need a new cable.
3. Volume decreases when it's connected with multiple audio sources in wired mode
When the headphone is connected with 2 cables at the same time, the current becomes smaller because it's shunted to two cables. Please volume up.
4. How to turn the ear cups?
Please do as the user guide and swivel the ear cups as correct direction.
Our products have passed strict quality tests, however, any electronic product sare not unbreakable. Please do not use excessive force during the usage.
6. Uncomfortable to wear
Due to its structural nature, any over-ear headphones may cause uncomfortable feeling after long time wearing. We use high-quality soft memory ear cotton to ensure ultimate comfort. We also recommend you to take off your headphones and have a break after wearing it for more than an hour each time.
7. No sound or some noise from the microphone
1. Push the mute button to the "ON" side.
2. Do not turn the volume of the remote control to the minimum, otherwise the microphone will not work.
3. Please make sure that the cable is properly and fully plugged in.
4. Please turn off the other brands' microphones in the Recording of Sound settings( suitable for computer)
8. HEADPHONE /MICROPHONE SOUND IS TOO LOW
The volume control knob of the remote control is independent. The volume adjustment key is not synchronized with the mobile phone, computer or other devices. Please adjust the volume of the mobile phone, computer or other devices seperately.
9.BLUETOOTH CAN'T BE PAIRED WITH TV AND OTHER DEVICES
1.Before pairing a device, make sure the headset is not paired with another device. If the indicator light flashes with red and blue, it means the headphone is on bluetooth mode.
2.Try to clear the Bluetooth history on your device and search for our products again.
3.Our headphones have a wide range of compatibility. If some special devices are not compatible, please contact our customer support.
10. LOW VOLUME IN BLUETOOTH MODE
When playing music, the volume of some devices would be out of sync with the Bluetooth function. You need to adjust the volume of the device.
11. INTERMITTENT SOUND/ UNSTABLE CONNECTION
1. Due to the physical characteristics of the Bluetooth signal itself, the Bluetooth signal may be interfered by the environment. Please try to change your geographic location, and avoid thick covers, microwave oven, ticket gates, other Bluetooth device or places that generate electromagnetic radiation.
2. Signal interference may occur when a WI-Fi® device is in use near the unit if they both use the same 2.4 GHz connected device or use 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi. frequency band. Try to turn off the WI-Fi function of the connection device or use 5.0 GHz WIFI.
12. SHORT BATTERY LIFE / BATTERY CANNOT BE CHARGED
1. Please use the charger below 5V to charge the headphones.
2. The indicator light is red during charging. When it is fully charged, the indicator will turns blue.